Friday, September 5, 2014

My fave beaches

Hi everyone! When I started scrapbooking, back in 2004, all my layouts were double pages. I simply thought that it looked prettier in my albums. All of a sudden there was a turning point and I never ever made a double pager again. Last week I thought it was fun to try a double pager again and oh boy, I was struggling with it. It was so hard to come up with a design and I forgot how much work it was.

Luckily there are always some awesome cut files from The Cut Shoppe that come to the rescue! So I went for the Centered Chevrons cut file to create my backgrounds and this was a good opportunity to use up my scraps from the Basic Grey Highline collection. I also added two buttons from A Flair for Buttons. I think in the end my double pager turned out fine, but it's not very likely you will see another double pager by me again soon ;-)







Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!


7 comments:

  1. Wow!! I think you knocked it out of the park!! This is gorgeous! i loveeeee the patterns, the colors and the photos!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is an AWESOME page...definitely looks amazing! you may have struggled with the two-pager, but it doesn't show in your work at all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really did an awesome job on this double pager Danielle! I love the design and the way you used the cut file for the background!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So nice to see a double-pager from you, Danielle (and such a fabulous one to boot)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! What a great idea to do a sort of mirror-image for the 2-pager! It works well, and I love all the colorful patterns peeking out from the cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This turned out so cool, Danielle!

    ReplyDelete